Original Jewelry Necklace 14k Gold And Diamond
Collection: Beit ElThe Bat Mitzvah Jewelry Gifts Necklace 14K white gold diamond has been inspired by the site where Abraham built an altar to G-d, the place where G-d told Jacob that the nations of the world would be blessed through his family, where the L-rd promised to give the Holy Land of Israel as an inheritance to Abraham, Jacob and their offspring. The chain style is offered according to what we have in stock. The chain specification: 14k white gold, length 50 cm, average weight 1.8 gr.
$221 – $606
* Pendant includes free silk thread
Book A Call
Request A Call
We will contact you in your requested date and time zone. We will send a confirmation Email before calling. Please take into consideration that we do not make calls during Shabat Israel time.
Bat Mitzvah Jewelry Gifts Necklace With The Jerusalem Stone
- Set in white gold 14K, total weight 0.42 gr.
- The authentic Jerusalem stone – 1
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 1
- Total diamond weight – 0.01 ct.
- Web ID: P-MH-BE-HE2-WG-14K-JS-P-41834
The Authentic Jerusalem Stone
- The Jerusalem stone has got variations in color, tone and pattern. Sometimes these differences are slight, sometimes they are pretty visible. We expect these variations. In fact, they are a part of what makes the Moriah Jerusalem stone authentic, unique and memorial.
- Diamond and gold weights are approximate.
- The photo may be enlarged and/or enhanced.
Shipping & Warranty Information
- The Moriah hallmark guarantees that this Bat Mitzvah Jewelry Gifts Necklace from Beit El jewelry collection is handmade and manufactured by highly qualified craftsman.
- Fast free worldwide delivery. For complete shipping details, please check our Shipping and Return Policies.
- Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Moriah. Get in touch with one of our jewelry consultants who will help you make the right decision.
User Review( votes)
Take a Piece of Jerusalem With You
Own a unique jewel from the holiest place on earth. Made of real Jerusalem stone that carries more than 3000 years of history
Feel the stone, touch the spirit