Magen David Necklace18K Rose Gold Diamond
Collection: Magen DavidThe Magen David necklace as a gift for Bat Mitzvah was created to connect every one to the traditional values of the spirit of Jerusalem. Magen David means “lion of God” ” (Isaiah 29:1) and it is another name for Jerusalem. The Magen David fine jewelry pendant is issued as an exclusive collection and has got an extremely powerful number on the backside. The chain style is offered according to what we have in stock. The chain specification: 18k rose gold, length 50 cm, average weight 2.1 gr.
$1,500 – $1,951
* Pendant includes free silk thread
Book A Call
Request A Call
We will contact you in your requested date and time zone. We will send a confirmation Email before calling. Please take into consideration that we do not make calls during Shabat Israel time.
Gifts For Bat Mitzvah Magen David Necklace
- Set in rose gold 18K, total weight 1.80 gr.
- The authentic Jerusalem stone – 1
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 27 pieces
- Total diamond weight – 0.135 ct.
- Web ID: P-MH-AR-MD5-RG-18K-1.80-43633
The Authentic Jerusalem Stone
- The Jerusalem stone has got variations in color, tone and pattern. Sometimes these differences are slight, sometimes they are pretty visible. We expect these variations. In fact, they are a part of what makes the Moriah Jerusalem stone authentic, unique and memorial.
Additional Information About The Magen David Necklace
- Diamond and gold weights are approximate.
- The photo may be enlarged and/or enhanced.
Shipping & Warranty Information
- The Moriah hallmark guarantees that this gift for Bat Mitzvah Magen David Necklace is handmade and manufactured by highly qualified craftsman.
- Fast free worldwide delivery. For complete shipping details, please check our Shipping and Return Policies.
- Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Moriah. Get in touch with one of our jewelry consultants who will help you make the right decision.
User Review( votes)
Take a Piece of Jerusalem With You
Own a unique jewel from the holiest place on earth. Made of real Jerusalem stone that carries more than 3000 years of history
Feel the stone, touch the spirit