18K Yellow Gold Diamond Pendant
The Glory 18K yellow gold 1.65 diamond pendant manifests the fame, admiration and the beauty of G-d’s holiness in manifold perfections. This beauty is seen in many colors that radiate from G-d including the brightness of diamonds and historical glory of the Jerusalem stone.
The chain style is offered according to what we have in stock. The chain specification: 18k yellow gold, length 50 cm, average weight 7.8 gr.
* Pendant includes free silk thread
Book A Call
Request A Call
We will contact you in your requested date and time zone. We will send a confirmation Email before calling. Please take into consideration that we do not make calls during Shabat Israel time.
Moriah’s Glory Diamond Jewelry Collection With The Jerusalem Stone
- Set in 18K yellow gold, total weight 8.00 gr.
- The authentic Jerusalem stone – 1 piece
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 66, and total weight – 0.88 ct.
- Diamond, clarity VS2, color G, quantity – 1, total weight – 0.77 ct.
- Total diamond weight – 1.65 ct.
- Web ID: P-MH-GL-HE1-YG-18K-JS-P–42104
The Authentic Jerusalem Stone
- The Jerusalem stone has got variations in color, tone and pattern. Sometimes these differences are slight, sometimes they are pretty visible. We expect these variations. In fact, they are a part of what makes the Moriah Jerusalem stone authentic, unique and memorial.
- Diamond and gold weights are approximate.
- The photo may be enlarged and/or enhanced.
Shipping & Warranty Information
- The Moriah hallmark guarantees that the pendant from Glory jewelry collection is handmade and manufactured by highly qualified craftsman.
- Fast free worldwide delivery. For complete shipping details, please check our Shipping and Return Policies.
- Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Moriah. Get in touch with one of our jewelry consultants who will help you make the right decision.
User Review( votes)
Take a Piece of Jerusalem With You
Own a unique jewel from the holiest place on earth. Made of real Jerusalem stone that carries more than 3000 years of history
Feel the stone, touch the spirit