Diamond Necklace 18K Yellow Gold
Collection: RoccaThe unique diamond 18K yellow gold pendant has been inspired to revive the glamorous past of Jerusalem by bringing the ancient holy stones salvaged from the Temple Mount in their raw cut form. The deluxe edition of is limited. Gold chain: 18k yellow gold, length 50 cm, average weight 2.1 gr.
* Pendant includes free silk thread
Book A Call
Request A Call
We will contact you in your requested date and time zone. We will send a confirmation Email before calling. Please take into consideration that we do not make calls during Shabat Israel time.
Moriah’s Diamond Jewelry Collection With The Jerusalem Stone
- Set in 18K yellow gold, total weight 2.40 gr.
- The authentic Jerusalem stone – 1 piece
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 1, and total weight – 0.045 ct.
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 7, total weight – 0.07 ct.
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 16, total weight – 0.08 ct.
- Total diamond weight – 0.195 ct.
- Web ID: P-MH-RC-HE1-YG-18K-JS-P-41859
The Authentic Jerusalem Stone
- The Jerusalem stone has got variations in color, tone and pattern. Sometimes these differences are slight, sometimes they are pretty visible. We expect these variations. In fact, they are a part of what makes the Moriah Jerusalem stone authentic, unique and memorial.
- Diamond and gold weights are approximate.
- The photo may be enlarged and/or enhanced.
Shipping & Warranty Information
- The Moriah hallmark guarantees that the pendant from Rocca jewelry collection is handmade and manufactured by highly qualified craftsman.
- Fast free worldwide delivery. For complete shipping details, please check our Shipping and Return Policies.
- Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Moriah. Get in touch with one of our jewelry consultants who will help you make the right decision.
User Review( votes)
Take a Piece of Jerusalem With You
Own a unique jewel from the holiest place on earth. Made of real Jerusalem stone that carries more than 3000 years of history
Feel the stone, touch the spirit