White Gold Hamsa Necklace
Collection: RoccaWhite Gold Hamsa Necklace is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet with multicultural roots, symbolizing the Hand of God. Jews, Christians and Muslims believe it as a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health and good fortune. The chain style is offered according to what we have in stock.
* Pendant includes free silk thread
Book A Call
Request A Call
We will contact you in your requested date and time zone. We will send a confirmation Email before calling. Please take into consideration that we do not make calls during Shabat Israel time.
White Gold Hamsa Necklace With Jerusalem Stone
- Hamsa hand necklace in 14K white gold, total weight – 3.13 gr.
- Silk thread ,
- Jerusalem stone, quantity – 1
- Diamond, clarity – SI, color – G-H, quantity – 1, total weight – 0.02ct.
- Diamond, clarity – SI, color – G-H, quantity – 1, total weight – 0.01ct.
- Diamond, clarity – SI, color – G, quantity – 1, total weight – 0.005ct.
- Total gemstone weight (except Jerusalem stone) – 0.04 ct.
- Hamsa hand necklace web ID: P-MH-CP-HM4-WG-44047-2
The Authentic Jerusalem Stone
- The Jerusalem stone has got variations in color, tone and pattern. Sometimes these differences are slight, sometimes they are pretty visible. We expect these variations. In fact, they are a part of what makes the Moriah Jerusalem stone authentic, unique and memorial.
- Diamond and gold weights are approximate.
- The photo may be enlarged and/or enhanced.
Shipping & Warranty Information
- The Moriah hallmark guarantees that the white gold Hamsa necklace with Jerusalem Stone is handmade and manufactured by highly qualified craftsmen.
- Fast free worldwide delivery. For complete shipping details, please check our Shipping and Return Policies.
- Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Moriah. Get in touch with one of our jewelry consultants who will help you make the right decision.
User Review( votes)
Take a Piece of Jerusalem With You
Own a unique jewel from the holiest place on earth. Made of real Jerusalem stone that carries more than 3000 years of history
Feel the stone, touch the spirit